Sunday, August 29, 2010

Creating the Digital Story

I enjoyed this assignment for two reasons. First through the interview questions, it gave me the opportunity to briefly examine why I'm participating in this program through Lamar University, and second why I've chosen the education career field.

I also enjoyed learning to use a new piece of technology. Windows Photo Story 3 is very easy to use, it is intuitive and made the outcome of my story look much more professional than a simple slide show.

It was also very enjoyable to partner with a person in my online class. Amy George and I have never personally met, but it was fun to converse with her, share ideas, share interview questions, and generally have a small opportunity to get to know someone who is in my same class, but lives halfway across the state.

Now without further ado, here is my digital video story...

1 comment:

  1. Exchanging questions with a peer was a very valuable way to form ideas for my own digital story as well as get to know someone in my class. I enjoyed learning more about you Matthew.

    ReplyDelete