Sunday, September 30, 2012

Changing Gears

I feel like I need to make a quick note to announce a dividing line between blog posts that were dedicated to my master's degree studies and new posts for my Ph.D. studies. I realize there is only one person still following this blog, and that person (one of my highly-valued and wonderful professors from Lamar) will likely unsubscribe as soon as she remembers that I've completed her program.

Future posts will now be focused on subjects being studied in various classes leading to a Ph.D. in information science from University of North Texas. In particular, these next few will be focused on learning technologies and education computing. I especially will be trying to catch up with blogging since over the past few weeks I've fallen behind in this particular class and have a lot of catching up to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment