Thursday, November 18, 2010

Week-1 Web Conference - EDLD 5370

Yesterday evening I participated in the week-1 web conference for EDLD 5370-Educational Technology Leadership Internship. Normally this would be my final course, however I still have one more after this class.

I always feel good after the web conference, though I never like to attend them. I always feel that if a person is going to take an online course, that there shouldn't be any mandatory attendance-type events. However, without fail, each time I attend a web conference, I come away feeling as though I've accomplished something or learned a key piece of information.

Aside from having another opportunity to hear from my professor and classmates firsthand - which makes this feel like more of a "real" class - I learned valuable information about the Technology Standards that we are to cite in our field-based internship reflections. I've been using both Technology Facilitator and Leadership standards. However based on last night's conference, I will be able to revise my internship log to just reflect the facilitator standards. This will make it much easier to have activities that relate to all 33 standards.


No comments:

Post a Comment