Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Week-2 Web Conference - EDLD 5370

This evening's web conference was very helpful as well. When I logged-on, Dr. Diane Mason was already talking with my fellow students regarding proper APA formatting. I purchased the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association today. A very thick book with a lot of guidelines for properly formatting a publication. The questions Dr. Mason was answering, along with the typed chat running concurrently was extremely helpful in ensuring our in-text citations were formatted correctly as well as our references at the end of scholarly writing.

Also helpful was the conversation regarding ensuring our journals are up-to-date with all assignments in accordance with the internship handbook. I was particularly interested in a series of emails I had received several months ago regarding the requirement to purchase a software in order to take the remainder of my classes. Dr. Mason as well as my classmates let me know that our program manager said we didn't need to purchase the TK20 software.

No comments:

Post a Comment